Here you will find many answers to a lot of Frequently Asked Questions regarding our products and services.
Please click on the question below that matches your inquiry and the answer will be displayed.
If you can not find the answer to your question, please submit your question
to us through the ContactUs page and we will be more than happy to assist.
AS MUCH AS THIS ARE FULLY PLUMBED IN shower PANEL SYSTEMS,
WE STRONGLY SUGGEST USING A LICENCED PLUMBER FOR YOUR shower PANEL INSTALLATION.
1. Q: How do I install the SHOWER PANEL BY WALL MOUNTING OPTION?
This method is to be used if you would like to Wall Mount this unit.
Please note, the Base Plate will not be required for this method of installation. ( If it came with one )
1. In order to wall mount this shower you will need to remove the back panel first ( If it came with one )
2. Fix the 2 x wall mounting brackets, that is supplied with the shower, to the wall where you would like the shower to be positioned,
make sure to space the mounting brackets to fit the crossbars at the rear of the shower panel.
3. Hook up the hot and cold water hose on the shower panel with the existing hot and cold pipelines on your shower wall.
4. Mount the shower panel by the crossbars onto the mounting brackets
5. Once the wall mounting installation is complete, seal the sides of the shower panel with clear silicone on either side of the shower panel and Enjoy Your New Shower!
2. Q: How do I install the SHOWER PANEL BY FREE STANDING OPTION?
This method is to be used if you would like to install this unit as a
Free Standing Shower using the base plate (Not Wall Mounted).
1. Decide where you would like to position your shower, i.e. next to a swimming pool, on the decking, or inside the bathroom
2. Install your Hot & Cold water pipes to where you want the shower located
3. Bring the pipes to a height of 320mm/12.6" above the ground finished with male iron union
4. Secure the base plate using the 4 x Dyna bolts on top of the pipes, with pipes protruding through the center of the base
5. Remove the back panel of the shower and slide the shower panel over the base sleeve
6. Connect your male iron unions to the female unions supplied with the easy hookers inside the shower panel.
7. Re-connect the back panel and Enjoy Your New Shower!
3. Q: Can I pick up the shower?
4. Q: Where are the showers dispatched from?
A. We offer FREE Delivery within the US, Canada, and Mexico.
We have secure warehouses worldwide and they are in the US, Australia, and Europe we will dispatch your products from the warehouse that will have your product in stock at the time you place an order.
Please allow approximately ETA 7-10 business days to process and receive your order. The delivery time is only an estimate and will depend on your location. Because your order will be handled by a freight forwarding company your tracking details will be provided to you as soon as they are made available to us, which may take a couple of days after the goods are physically dispatched from our warehouse.
5. Q: How long before I receive my product after placing an order?
6. Q: What are your warranty and return policies on shower panels?
A. General Warranty Description:
-All No Worries Showers Products come with a manufacturer warranty for your Peace of Mind.
-For Terms & Conditions, please Click Here:
-Stainless Steel Frame is covered under the manufacturer's warranty for 15 Years from the date of purchase
-All Components are covered under the manufacturer's warranty for 12 months from the date of purchase
7. Q: What are your showers made from?
8. Q. Is your Stainless Steel Brushed or Not?
9. Q. Do I need to purchase any extra components or fittings in order to be able to install the shower?
10. Q. Can I physically view the products before I purchase them?
11. Q. What is the warranty?
12. Q. How do I care for my shower?
A. To look after these showers is extremely easy. All you need is a wipe-down from time to time with a Stainless Steel Cleaner that can be purchased at any of your local supermarkets.
13. Q. Do I need a plumber to install it?
14. Q. Where do I get replacement parts if I ever need them?
15. Q. Will your Black color outdoor showers fade?
16. What is the thickness of your Stainless Steel?